The cottage, a former barn has been lovingly restored by its present owners to retain all traditional features. The ground floor living space is open plan with traditional wooden beams, a large fireplace with electric wood burning stove perfect for cosy nights in. A tiled floor leads to the dining/kitchen area which is fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge, electric cooker and microwave.
Two steps down to twin bedroom with an additional single bed. Bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
The main bedroom is upstairs and boasts a 5ft bed with en-suite state of the art shower and toilet. There is also plenty space for a cot.
The cottage is very well equipped with a fully fitted kitchen and much much more…
• Hairdryer in both bedrooms
• Electric wood burner in living room
• Under floor heating throughout
• Bed linen and towels included.
• High chair
• Freeview TV. DVD. Nintendo Wii.
• Electric cooker
• Washing machine and Tumble dryer (in external utility room).
• Enclosed lawned garden with patio, sitting-out area and BBQ.
• Parking (2 cars).
• Cycle store in external utility room
• Natural spring water.
• Welcome pack
We also welcome well behaved dogs at a cost of £25 (max 2) however, unfortunately, we do not accept cats.
Friday to Friday booking basis